Dual Serial Device Server RS232 RS485 to Ethernet TCP IP Converter
USR-TCP232-410 is a dual serial server, which supports rs232 & rs485 working at the same time. It adopts Cortex-M4 solution and its basic frequency is up to 120MHz. And the internal of the serial server integrates TCP/IP protocol stack
- New Cortex-M4 kernel, industrial working temperature range(-40~85℃), elaborate optimization TCPIP protocol stack, stable and reliable.
- Auto-MIDX function, discretionarily connect cross-over or direct network cable, automatic switching.
- Support TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, UDP Server, HTTPD Client,websocket, various of ethernet protocols.
- Support virtual serial port, provide corresponding software.
- Serial port highest baud rate from 300bps to 1024000bps(COM0 only max 256000bps).
- Support DHCP, automatically access IP, can inquire the facility within network through the UDP broadcast protocol(using software USR-TCP232-E45 Setup).