HTemp-485 Box2 measures temperature and humidity, communicates over 4-wire bus and up to 26 sensors can be connected parallely to a single bus. The sensor is intended for indoor vertical wall mounting.
The busbar uses 4 wires, two with a standard RS-485 line, the other two are used for sensors' power supply. The individual sensors can be powered by an external power source and can be connected by just two RS-485 line wires. RS-485 communication line works up to 1000m distance.
For temperature measuring the thermal sensor uses an integrated element with accuracy of ±0.8°C, humidity is as well measured by an internal sensor with accuracy 5%.
- Extensive measuring systems with many measuring points
- Air-conditioning state measuring and measuring of living conditions in intelligent buildings
- Independent measuring in food warehouses and agricultural crops storage buildings
- Grocery storehouses and premises
- Temperature and humidity monitoring in pharmaceutical storages
- Measuring in residential premises
- Industrial measuring and regulation
- Poseidon model 2250 – temperature values transmission over Ethernet or Internet
- Poseidon model 2250 – logging possibility of up to 100 000 values into internal Flash memory
- Temperature measuring within the range of -10°C to +70°C
- Measuring the relative humidity within the range of 0% to 100%.
- Up to 25 sensors connected parallely at one bus
- Communication and sensor state indication
- Communication over the RS-485 line (up to 1 000 m distance), simple communication protocol
- Minimal power consumption, possible power supply by unstabilized voltage
- The sensor by itself can send a temperature value according to preset time interval, which can be from 1 to 5000 seconds (circa 1 hour and 23 minutes)
- The sensor address on RS-485 bus can be set by jumpers inside the sensor as well
- Easy wall mounting
- The sensor cooperates with Poseidon thermometer